The hotel features a full-service restaurant, a large pool area, private cabanas, five hospital-grade recovery suites (complete with revamped recovery spa), gardens and an outdoor bar. The hotel has 12 floors. At the beginning of the series, Emilio Solano buys the hotel and sends Rafael to run the hotel with Roman Zazo acting as a manager. Jane and her friends already work at the hotel before the change in ownership. The board recently approved Rafael's expansion plans, adding fifteen additional plastic surgery recovery suites. After Emilio finds out that Rafael leveraged the hotel for Luisa's malpractice insurance, he puts Rafael's rival, Lachlan in change of the hotel's operation.Lachlan, in turn, makes Petra Rafael's boss, until Rafael is put back in charge of the hotel and is told by his father to fire some employees.
The hotel is initially owned by the Maracay Group, of which Emilio Solano is a partner. Emilio solely buys the hotel under the umbrella of the Maracay Group, and lets his son buy one third share of the hotel and run it. After Roman Zazo's alleged murder in a very public scene, the hotel suffers a drop in revenue and has to fire people, which is not enough to stave off possibly going under and Emilio decides to sell 1/3 share of the hotel to an outside investor. That outside investor turns out to be Miloš Dvoracek, who gifts it to Petra, pretending it is repentance for his misdeeds. After Emilio's murder, Luisa and Rafael inherit the last 1/3 of the hotel, control of which Luisa temporarily hands over to Petra as she wants nothing to do with the family money. Luisa leaves town and returns to reclaim her share and influence over the hotel, briefly. After realising he was holding on to Emilio's legacy out of desire to remember him as a better father than he was, Rafael sells the Solano part of the Maracay group.
- Anezka after Luisa is admitted into a mental hospital and is declared unfit to sign her inherited shares to Rafael
- The CFO of The Marbella is named Danielle Sullivan.
Sin Rostro activity
- Roman Zazo's murder
- The bellboy Tom, who was working for Sin Rostro, murdered
- Secret tunnels discovered underneath The Marbella
- Plastic surgery conducted in underground operating room
- Emilio is framed as Sin Rostro
- Romantic rendezvous between Rose and Luisa
- The Most Romantic Night Ever between Jane and Rafael
- Lachlan and Petra broke up
- Emilio's death
- Anežka's death
- Punched Petra
- Kept Ivan hostage
- Shoved Alba down the stairs
- Killed Ivan
- Got arrested twice
- The hotel has 12 floors.
- Rose designed the upgrade of the recovery spas.
- Rafael and Petra stayed at The Marbella in 2011, before Emilio Solano and The Maracay Group bought it.
- NB! Rafael emptied his bank account/trust fund (when Petra was pregnant with the baby boy she lost before he got cancer) to buy into the hotel
- Creator and showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman is The Marbella's Employee of the Month (Chapter Six)
- There is a circuit breaker on the 4th floor