- Rogelio – You have to go to your engagement party
- Jane – This is more important
NEW BEGINNINGS — Rafael (Justin Baldoni) and Petra (Yael Grobglas) are new parents but Petra is already back to work and appears to not be interested in motherhood. Xo (Andrea Navedo) has invited Alba's (Ivonne Coll) old flame Pablo (guest star Marcelo Tubert) to visit. This does not sit well with Alba as she believes Pablo is cursed and will bring bad luck. Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is growing concerned that she can't get in touch with her father, Rogelio (Jaime Camil), who is being held captive by Lola (guest star Ana De la Reguera).
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Ana De la Reguera as Paola/Lola
- Jose Diaz-Balart as Jose Diaz-Balart
- Melanie Mayron as Marlene Donaldson
- Daniel Roebuck as Michael Cordero Sr.
- Molly Hagan as Patricia Cordero
- Marcelo Tubert as Pablo Alonso Segura
- Angie Cepeda as Adriana Chavando
- Norma Maldonado as Director
- Lola was gonna kill herself and Rogelio in a murder-suicide.
- Michael saves him.
- Jane is there for her father.
- Billy doesn't come to the engagement party.
- Lina isn't seen at the engagement party, could be because Jane wasn't there and so the audience didn't see much of the party.
- Derek's father ran half-marathons twice annually and died suddenly of a heart attack. He tells Rafael he has wondered if Mutter killed him.
- Michael's parents are divorced.
- Michael Sr. cheated on his wife.
- Rafael seems to be getting along better with Jane, and also with Michael.
- Pablo and Alba share a passionate kiss while tangoing at The Marbella, to the song that played when they met, requested by Pablo.
- Coincidentally, at the same time, the Villanueva house begins to flood!
- Petra is nervous about being a mother and keeps her distance from the twins, until Rafael assuages her fears with a bonding evening with the girls, telling Petra she will be fine.
- 9-year-old Jane is seen distraught over the illegality of the 2000 U.S. election, heralded by the state of Florida.
- Derek tells Rafael he thought about drowning himself because he was left without a family.
- The full story of the flower is revealed, as Alba & Pablo made love in her parents' garden.
|season one||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12|
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
|season two||23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33|
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
|season three||45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54|
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
|season four||65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73|
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
|season five||82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100