DIFFERENT ARRANGEMENTS — Jane takes on additional shifts at the Marbella to make some extra money, but it starts cutting into her time with Mateo. Jane and Rafael agree that they need a formal custody agreement and decide to use a mediator to help make it more amicable. Xo takes an acting role on Rogelio's telenovela and they are both surprised with her performance. Michael gets called into his boss' office after a newspaper runs a story on him and Sin Rostro. Meanwhile, Petra confronts Rafael when she learns that the twins' trust fund is different from Jane's arrangement.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra/Anežka
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- The episode features a silent movie theme in honor of Rogelio's telenovela.
- Michael is fired as a result of an in-depth article condemning his handling of the Sin Rostro investigation. He starts working as Rogelio's work security.
- Scott asks Jane to train Anezka.
- Rafael and Petra have a frank conversation about the custody agreement where Rafael. tells Petra he doesn't trust her, with everything she's done.
- Xiomara gets to perform the lounge singer's song on Tiago a Través del Tiempo.
- Rogelio has feelings for Dina, who does not return them.
- Jane realizes she might be getting in the way of Mateo living his life, with how she's handling the custody meetings.
- Jane also doesn't take what's important to Rafael into consideration.
- Rafael and Jane set a custody agreement, making Jane realize that she wants her time with Mateo to be work free
- Petra is jealous of Jane.
- Anezka tries to ruin Jane for Petra, unbeknownst to Petra.
- Derek is evil – he calls someone, saying about Rafael 'let's take him down'.