VirginSuper Stressed Mother-Wife-Writer❞— Chapter Fifty-Three
PRESSURE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael (Brett Dier) are both feeling the pressure - Jane with turning in the perfect novel and Michael with passing his upcoming test. Jane and Rafael (Justin Baldoni) become concerned over Mateo's development when they learn that other children his age are more advanced. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) invites everyone to the last day of filming for his telenovela, but he is not pleased with the ending. After watching Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Rogelio's interaction, Darci (guest star Justina Machado) begins to question her and Rogelio's potential relationship. Meanwhile, Rafael is upset when he learns what Petra (Yael Grobglas) is up to, but she explains that she is protecting him once again.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra/Anežka
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Cat – And, clearly, you're trying to manipulate me
- Petra – Oh, I absolutely am. You see, we're alike you and I. So I know an opportunist when I see one. And if the situation's not working you might as well see what you can get out of it, hm? Well, here's what you can get: $10,000. And all you have to do is take Rafael away for one night
- “Gracias, por contar mi historia”
- —Alba to Jane about the book
- Scott and Anežka marry!
- 3 weeks have passed since Michael decided to become a lawyer
- Jane has made a calendar and we see Sunday the 16th
- Petra offers Catalina $10,000 to keep Rafael out of his apartment for one night
- Petra has PTSD from being paralyzed and promises Rafael she will see a psychologist; Rafael and Petra make peace.
- Petra shreds the addendum to Emilio Solano's will.
- Petra and Cat met 3 weeks prior
- Rafael asks Catalina to leave, as he doesn't find her completely trustworthy and has too much going on with Petra, the twins, Mateo, his parentage. Phew. A lot going on for Rafael.
- The Narrator teases trouble ahead for Jane and Michael – twice.
- Michael and Jane talk about how Alba has a crush on Jorge
- Catalina can't have children and intentionally kept Rafael at a distance.
- She and Jane part on friendly terms, although Jane's relieved to see her go.
|season one||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12|
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
|season two||23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33|
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
|season three||45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54|
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
|season four||65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73|
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
|season five||82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100