Flirt❞— Chapter Fifty-Nine
PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is finally ready to get back in the dating game so she enlists the help of Rafael (Justin Baldoni) and Petra (Yael Grobglas), but it seems they have their own issues to work on. Alba (Ivonne Coll) takes Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Jane's advice about being an independent woman when it comes to Jorge (guest star Alfonso DiLuca). Petra finds out that Chuck (guest star Johnny Messner) has been talking to the police, which could put her in hot water. Meanwhile, Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is trying to settle his lawsuit in a hurry so he can start his new telenovela, but it isn't going as smoothly as he hoped.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Joseph Sanders as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- Shelly Bhalla as Krishna Dhawan
- Christopher Allen as Dennis Chambers
- Mia Allan as Anna
- Ella Allan as Ellie
- Alfonso DiLuca as Jorge Garcia
- Mike Kalinowski as Tripp
- Sheila Carrasco as Dana
- Darren Bluestone as Ray
- JD Hinton as Announcer
- Gloria Calderon Kellett as Network Executive
- Richard Varga as Vice President
- Carla Vila as Director
- Tacey Adams as Judge
- Adwin Brown as Mini-Golf Manager
- Jane goes on her first date since Michael died – with Dennis Chambers.
- Alba and Jorge get busted making out in a mini-golf cave.
- Alba sleeps over at Jorge's! Only sleeps, no sex.
- Xo tells Rogelio she's in love with him, and they finally reconcile!
- Bruce drops the case because seeing Xo with Rogelio is too painful.
- Petra and Chuck reconcile.
- Rafael has feelings for Petra.
- Rogelio settles the case (with the first year of his earnings from his new telenovela) and begins starring in Los Viajes de Guillermo.
- His co-star is a young, fit actor named Fabian, who's a big fan of Rogelio.
- Jane lusts after Fabian.
- Petra IS actually in touch with Anežka!
- She sends Anežka a message saying that she'll transfer money to Anežka's account and that Anežka needs to disappear.
- The Miami PD are monitoring Petra's e-mails. Because Petra moved Scott's remains, lied about being in touch with her sister and hid the burn book, the police think Petra's hiding something
Notes and references
|season one||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12|
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
|season two||23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33|
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
|season three||45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54|
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
|season four||65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73|
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
|season five||82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100