❝Tú eres mi sangre. No hay nada que tú hagas que yo no pueda perdonar❞— Alba to a young Jane
Alba is Jane's grandmother. Jane loves Alba and Alba loves Jane. They get along well. At age 10 Alba taught Jane to never lose her virginity before getting married.
- Alba taught Jane the beauty of the flower.
- Before Alba's wedding with Jorge, Jane retaught Alba the beauty of the flower.
- Jane seems to consider Abuela more of a maternal stalwart than she does her mother, Xiomara.
- “Maybe you get it from her, Janey. The whole writing thing”
- “Un momento de dolor vale una vida de felicidad”
- —Alba to Jane when she is giving birth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.